We are thrilled to have so many folks coming out to the Winter Market! We know parking can be tricky, so here are some tips to make it easier.
Parking is available at the Metropolitan Business Academy (115 Water Street) and at High School in the Community (175 Water Street).
- The market is busiest between 10am-11am, so the Metropolitan Business Academy MBA (115 Water Street) lot tends to fill up quick. Coming after 11am might make finding a close spot easier!
- If you do come during our busiest times the most convenient place to park is High School in the Community, 175 Water Street (less than a 5 minute walk to the market). Another option is Ikea’s parking lot off Brewery Street.
- Limited street parking is also available on:
- Brown St. (one-way side street, 2 hour parking, about a 2 minute walk)
- Wooster St. (2 hour parking and about a 5 minute walk using Brown St.)
- Do not park in the Avantus lot or your car will be towed. Their lot is needed for their patients and ambulances/life-saving vehicles.
- If it’s a mild day, why not walk and/or bike to the market if you live nearby!
Thank you for your patience!
Click here for a live google map of parking options.