2. What’s unique about your product?
Our rolls are handcrafted as opposed to industrial machine made, each roll is unique & delicious!
3. What’s the story behind your business name?
My husband & two boys loved my sweet treats & came up with the business name.
4. What is your favorite product?
We offer a variety of flavors but the traditional cinnamon roll is my favorite.
5. Tell us about your use of local ingredients.
As a local small business owner I’m proud to be using CT grown ingredients like, honey from New Haven (Swords & Plowshares), eggs from Oxford (The Poston Homestead), milk products from Enfield (Smyth’s Trinity Dairy Farm), apples, blueberries, strawberries from Branford (Roses’s Orchards).
6. What do you like to do when you have spare time?
I enjoy experimenting in my kitchen with new recipes & sharing the goodies with my friends & family!
7. What’s one thing you want everyone to know about your business?
We use real all natural ingredients in every recipe with no preservatives added. Real butter, milk, yeast, & high quality flour…nothing but the best!
8. What are the best and hardest things about being in this industry?
The best has been meeting new people & having them enjoy & appreciate your craft. The hardest part has been going from place to place, it can be taxing but very rewarding.
Check out their website here. Follow them on Facebook here. Instagram here.