Join our Board
CitySeed is recruiting for new members to join our Board of Directors. Join Us! CitySeed is seeking individuals to join our Board of Directors who are committed to:
- expanding access to local, healthy foods in all neighborhoods of New Haven and supporting local farm viability
- growing food entrepreneurship across the City of New Haven
- building economic opportunity for refugee and immigrant chefs
- fostering intercultural understanding throughout the New Haven community
- contributing to city-wide food policy work.
The Board of Directors values a diverse and inclusive Board that represents the community with whom we engage through our programs and outreach.
CitySeed’s mission is to engage the community in growing an equitable, local food system that promotes economic development, community development and sustainable agriculture. Our three core programs—CitySeed Farmers Markets, CitySeed Incubates and Sanctuary Kitchen— contribute towards our vision to support a sustainable model of local economy, urban community, regional agriculture, environmental stewardship, and well-being through food.
Thank you for your interest! Members of CitySeed’s Board of Directors will review responses and reach out to you about next steps.