- This event has passed.
NHV Food Entrepreneur Showcase
February 25, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm EST| Free – $28
Learn about New Haven’s evolving food entrepreneur resources while sampling startup product prototypes & other local treats at home.
About this Event
This online event will include
- the release of an updated map of New Haven’s food entrepreneurship resource community,
- updates from leaders at organizations that are driving positive change for New Haven food entrepreneurs,
- sampling and feedback session of product prototypes from the first ventures in the CT Food Launchpad program — Sanctuary Kitchen and Huneebee Project.
At-home sampler kit
Available for purchase are optional at-home food product prototype samplers that feature food product prototypes from Sanctuary Kitchen and Huneebee Project alongside other treats from Atticus Market
- At-home samplers are $28, with items from Atticus Market such as Mystic Cheese, sourdough loaf, and wine available for additional purchase.
- At-home samplers can be picked up on the day before (2/24) and day of (2/25) the event at Atticus Market at 771 Orange St, New Haven, CT. Or, for an additional $5 we’ll deliver the sampler to aNew Haven address.