Join us at this weekend’s Markets for Apple Fest, as we celebrate
the season’s change with CT’s favorite fall fruit!
Click the links below for this week’s Vendor Listings:
Wooster Square Market Vendor Listing – October 1st – Apple Fest!
Edgewood Park Market Vendor Listing – October 2nd – Apple Fest!
Apple Fest Event line-up:
Fresh, local, CT grown apple varieties: Macintosh, Cortland, Macoun, Gala, Golden Delicious, Red Delicious, Fuji, Jonagold, Mutsu
- Delicious Apple Tasting – taste & learn about different varieties!
- Apple Cider
- Kids Face-painting
- Apple-themed recipes & pairings from our very own farmers & vendors!
- Live Music
- Guest Vendor: Eat Ugly Fruit using Colton’s Corner Farm rescued “ugly” apples!
- Contra Dancing w/ Billy Fischer (Edgewood only! Starts at 11am!)
- Bowl’d Creations w/ apple acai bowls (Wooster Square only!)
Click the market vendor listings above for apple-centric specials from vendors including:
The Caseus Cheese Truck – apple grilled cheese
Popcentric Gourmet Ice Pops – cranberry apple cider & apple pie with ginger cookie crumble
The Soup Girl – apple pumpkin bacon soup
SoNo Baking Company – apple pies
For more details, join our Facebook event pages here: